What makes First Tee – Canton a great choice?
First Tee uses golf to teach youth life lessons and leadership skills. Sessions include a fun, group setting for youth ages 7 to 18 regardless of background or previous experience. Teaming up with experts in positive youth development, First Tee helps youth become good golfers and even better people.
Registration for 2022 spring and summer will open in March.
Stay tuned for 2022!
Current and upcoming registration dates:
- Girls Golf Winter Program – Tuesdays in Feburary 2022; registration opens January 1, 2022
- Junior League 2022 – ages 8 – 11 – starts end of February; registration opens January 10, 2022
If you are creating a NEW ACCOUNT (please do not set up a new account if your child/ren has participated in the past), make sure your password has the following:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one special character
- If you do not follow these steps, you will receive an error when trying to log in.
Please contact [email protected] if you need additional assistance.
A Youth Program Unlike Any Other
First Tee emphasizes Nine Core Values: honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, courtesy and judgment. Through golf and our core values, your kids and teens will learn life skills like:
- Making proper introductions
- Managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
- Little Hackers: Ages 5 – 6 years old
- Player: Ages 7 – 18 years old
- Par: Must have passed Player level – Min age -9
- Birdie/ Eagle: Must have passed Par Level – Min age 11
- High School Prep: Ages 12 – 15 years old