Thank you for considering a donation to First Tee – Canton. Not only do we accept golf equipment (see below) but we also have a need for tools and course maintenance equipment to maintain our facility.
Please also visit our supply list on Amazon Smile.
How to Donate
- Drop off items to our location at 2525 25th Street NE in Canton. Located between Harrisburg and Harmont Roads off Route 62.
- Donations are accepted during office hours – Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 PM. Please call (330-452-5331) prior to coming because our hours fluctuate during the off season.
- Download the In Kind Donation Receipt for your records.
- Contact our office if you have any questions.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are asking for all donations to be left on a patio area outside of the main entrance.
- Golf clubs and bags – youth and women’s sizes preferred; good or better condition
- Golf gloves – new condition
- Golf training aids
- Golf shoes – new or gently used
- Accessories or items to use for prizes (new condition preferred)
- Maintenance and course equipment
- Tools (i.e. screw driver sets, power drill, drill bits, hammers etc.)
- Chain saw
- Tool box or cabinets
- Safety materials (i.e. safety googles, gloves, ear protection, first aid kit)
- Fertilizer and grass seed
- Top soil/dirt/mulch
Items generally not accepted:
- Push carts
- Broken or damaged clubs or bags
Thank you for your generosity!